Although I've been tired lately, possibly due to my low iron and b-12, I have been waiting for this training for a long time.
It was a really great week, I got to see some old friends, meet some new ones and experience big city life for a little while :)
I missed the kids a lot, and I'm sure they missed me.
By Wednesday I was so tired I could hardly leave the hotel at night lol possibly because I was coming down with a cold that was circulating my coworkers over the week. By Thursday night I was officially sick, and Friday was horrible.
If I hadn't have checked out of my room I would have called in sick, but I was officially homeless and had no where to go but work.
Needless to say a pile of drugs got me throught the day and on the flight home. I officially slept for 2 days and I'm finally feeling better today, 5 days later, but I'm still really tired. I have found that in order to make it through the day I have to take 2x my iron and b-12 pills.
Hopefully I'll get my energy back soon :)



No comments:
Post a Comment